Saturday, April 21, 2012

4/21/2012

Dear Eliza,

It has been nearly five months since we lost you. And I still miss you as much today as I did the day we lost you. It has been a whirlwind five months. We are expecting another baby. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant with your little brother or sister. I want you to know my precious angel that it changes nothing about the way we feel about you. We definately didn't plan on getting pregnant so soon after losing you, but God had other plans for us and we are thankful. I think about you every single day. I wish I could say that I have fond memories of you to reflect on, but I didn't have enough time with you to make memories. What I think about is how much I loved you, and how much I wish you were here with me still. We are quickly approaching your due date. Your Daddy and I are planning on sending you balloons. It amazes me how quickly time has passed. I will try to be better about writing to you, I know it has been too long. I love you my precious angel.
Forever and Ever
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment