Saturday, December 17, 2011

12-1-2011

Dear Our Precious Angel,

I told myself when I got pregnant that I would keep a journal; a collection of letters to you. But, time slipped away and so did you. I never got a chance to write a letter telling you how excited I was for you, to tell you how much I loved you already. It was alot. I'll never forget the day I found you were coming. I didn't think that day would ever come. It was a Sunday. I ran out of the bathroom with the test in my hand. I looked at your daddy and told him. That moment is one I will treasure forever. The look on his face, he loved you already. I loved you already. We were over the moon. He couldn't wait to tell people about you. He was so excited. We both were. I was almost 5 weeks at that point. The next few weeks we had many doctors appointments. We watched in fascination each week as you grew and grew. At the doctor we sat in amazement as we listened to your tiny heart beat. It was so strong! We prayed everyday that you would be heatlhy and strong. We were so ready to have you in our life. Daddy was making changes for you. I could see it in his face, he was different. People say that men don't become daddys until hold their baby in their arms. They are wrong. Your daddy became your daddy the momenthe saw you on the ultrasound. he was in love. We both miss you so much. We will love you forever precious little angel.
Forever & Ever
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment