Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It was a girl

Yesterday I had my follow-up appointment for my surgery and D&C. Everything went really well. My incisions have healed up nicely and I got my stitches out. The doctor went over all of the pathology from the cyst and the baby. They had called last week and told us that the baby had trisomy 21 or Down's Syndrome. We found out yesterday though that our precious angel was a little girl. My heart broke a little. I have always wanted a little girl, but I was so sure that I was going to have a house full of boys. I said it was just the way it would work out. Now I just wonder if God is going to give me one healthy child. I don't really care if its a girl or a boy, I just want to be able to hold him or her in my arms. I would have loved to have my sweet little girl with me. Morgan and I decided that we are going to name her. It only seems right. She deserves for her life to be acknowledged. Now it is just the daunting task of deciding what to name her.

No comments:

Post a Comment