Saturday, December 17, 2011

12-8-2011

Dear Our Precious Angel,

It's been about two weeks since we lost you. The days leading up to today are kind of fuzzy and unclear. In my last note I talked about how much happiness you brought to our life. I will forever cherish the nine weeks I carried you in my womb. When the doctor told me you were gone, my world fell apart. So many questions raced through my mind. Had I done something wrong? Did I do everything right? Could I have saved you? I can tell you this much, if love could have saved you, you would have lived forever. I have cried more tears for you then I thought I had. I have prayed, begged, and pleaded with God to give you back to me. There were so many things I wanted for you. I wanted to give you the world. I dreamed of the day I would hold you in my arms, when I could calm your cry, wipe your tears, and rejoice in your smile. I know in my heart that you are safe in the arms of God. I pray that you are watching over me and daddy, and you know that your mommy and daddy love you so much. I know that your tiny feet were not meant to walk this Earth. God gave your little soul to me because we needed each other. I like to think that you are with our family. At night sometimes I wonder if Grandma Tooter is rocking you in her arms singing "Grandfather Clock". I sure hope so. I love you my precious little angel.
Forever & Ever
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment