Thursday, December 22, 2011

12-22-2011

Dear Our Precious Little Angel,

This last week has really flown by! It's hard to believe that it is Thursday again. We are just a few days from Christmas and our days have gotten so busy. Baby Annaleigh was born the other day! I had so many wishes for you two to be good friends like your mommies. She is having some trouble, but she is doing pretty good so far. We have been praying for her to get stronger everyday. The doctor called and told us that they found out you had Down's Syndrome. He is pretty sure that is why we lost you. It makes mommy sad because so many babies are born with Down's Syndrome and go one to have happy lives. I wish you could have been one of those babies. I would have been 15 weeks pregnant today. When I still had you with me I thought it was going by so slow. I just couldn't wait to see you. Now I feel like I can't slow time down. Mommy has to go to the doctor on Tuesday and make sure that I am getting better after my surgery. I really hope that the doctor can tell us if you were a boy or a girl. I would just love to be able to refer to you correctly. I want to be able to honor your short little life. I hope you have a Merry Christmas in heaven! Love you so much my precious little angel!
Forever & Ever
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment