Saturday, December 17, 2011

12-15-2011

Dear Our Precious Little Angel,

Everyday I see or hear something that reminds me of you, of what you could have been. Today I would have been 14 weeks pregnant. Today I would have started my second trimester. Everything that I read says that the chances of losing you significantly drop after 12 weeks, and I can't help but think that you got so close. I am trying so hard to be thankful that I had you with me, even if it was a short time. But honestly, I'm still angry, hurt, and confused. I pray that I didn't do anything to hurt you.
It's almost Christmas and we have been trying to stay in the spirit. Your daddy LOVES Christmas. He has been counting down the days. When you were still with us we talked alot about your first Christmas. I'm going to get an ornament for you. I haven't decided what it will be, but I want something we can always remember you by. Daddy bought you a special book. We can fill it out with your pictures and all of our memories of the time I carried you. We will keep it forever so we can look at it whenever we want to remember you. A friend gave us a memorial stone for you. When we get our own house we will plant a garden for you and put the stone out there. We miss you so much. Love you always our precious little angel.
Forever & Ever
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment